What is meant by bank guarantees?
They are undertakings given by the bank, at the request of clients, for a specific purpose and to specific beneficiaries. Guarantees include those for participating in a tender as well as guarantees for performance and customs, etc… . The pledge entails paying a certain amount to the order of the beneficiary if the guaranteed party does not abide by the purpose specified in the guarantee within a period that ends upon the expiry of the guarantee.
Advantages of bank guarantees service at Bank of Jordan Syria:
- Competitive commission for issuing guarantees
- Quick processing of transactions and issuing of guarantees
- Issuing all kinds of guarantees according to your needs.
- Possibility of easy and quick renewal of guarantees.
Beneficiaries from bank guarantees:
- All entities and project contractors of whatever activity or line of business
- Entrepreneurs who own businesses, industrial and commercial vocations
For more information please visit any of our branches or contact us at the following address:
Tel: +963 11 229 00 000