What is meant by a Commercial Loan?
It is a one-time loan extended for a specific purpose to customers which are small and medium-size enterprises and corporate are engaged in commercial services. The loan is repaid in installments as agreed between the bank and the client taking into consideration the customer’s cash flow. Interest on the loan, which expires upon repayment, is charged on the diminishing outstanding balance or the installment including interests or interest and commission deducted in advance.
Advantages of a Commercial Loan at Bank of Jordan Syria
- The loan amount corresponds with your needs and commercial business volume
- Competitive interest rate
- Easy and quick processing of credit extension
- Easy monthly installments that correspond with your cash flow
- Charging interest on the diminishing outstanding balance or the installment including interest or interest and commission deducted in advance.
Beneficiaries from Commercial Loans
- All entities and projects of whatever activity or line of business
- Entrepreneurs and individuals who own trading and industrial vocations
- Persons who deal in export/import businesses
For more information please visit any of our branches or contact us at the following address:
Tel: +963 11 229 00 000