Bank of Jordan Syria offers its clients the demand current accounts service to meet their frequent banking transactions for depositing cash money, Cheques or incoming transfers for their accounts, withdrawal of cash money, payment orders or cheques or outgoing transfers. This account is distinguished by a cheque book that the client can obtain for handling his/ her banking transactions and issuing cheques to another party within certain limitations.
Advantages of current accounts at Bank of Jordan Syria
- Easy and quick procedures for account opening.
- Possibility of depositing immediately after opening an account.
- Possibility of obtaining a cheque book.
- The minimum balance to open an account is 5000 SYP, 200 $, 200 €.
- Your current account is a way to assess your financial position through the movement of the account.
- Possibility of opening many sub
- accounts in many currencies and the Possibility to withdrawal and deposit from any branch.
- Obtaining an account statement(one month, 3 months, six months, nine months and one year), or at the request of the client.
Documents required from the client to open a current account
* Syrian citizens
Personal ID required and all the nessecary documents as Central bank of syria requested.
* Non Syrian citizen
Valid passport with Temporary residence stamping
All bank procedures are subject to the laws & conditions of the Central Bank of Syria.
For more information please visit any of our branches or contact us at the following address:
Tel: +963 11 229 00 000