Through a specialized team of employees, who are qualified in this field, the bank is ready to provide you with the advice regarding import/export operations concerning your businesses. Such professionalism will undoubtedly ensure that your imported goods remain safe and in compliance with the required specifications.
What is meant by a letter of credit?
It is a transaction whereby the bank, at the request of importing clients, submits undertakings to external exporters to pay the value of the imported goods according to specifications requested by the buyer. Letters of credit are of several types depending on the method of payment either at sight or deferred.
Advantages of opening letters of credit at Bank of Jordan Syria
- Specialized and qualified team of employees to guarantee the rights of clients
- Competitive rates for issuing letters of credit
- Easy and quick processing
Beneficiaries from the letters of credit service
- All entities that handle commercial operations (import and export) of whatever activity or line of business
- Entrepreneurs who own businesses, industrial and commercial vocations
- Persons who deal in export/import businesses
You can find Standard Guide for Documentary Credits at this link: Letters of Credit
For more information please visit any of our branches or contact us at the following address:
Tel: +963 11 229 00 000