Bank of Jordan Syria provides the overdraft service to all clients within the “small and medium-size enterprises” and corporate sector. The overdraft finances their needs and provides them with the required liquidity, to continue operations and activities, under specific ceilings that correspond with their commercial business volume.
What is an overdraft?
It is one form of credit facilities The first step begins when client is extended a ceiling to be specified after examining his/her needs. Which allows the client to deposit and withdrawal within this ceiling
Which gets renewed annually.
Advantages of an overdraft account at Bank of Jordan-syria
- A credit ceiling that matches your needs and volume of commercial business.
- Competitive interest rate
- Easy and quick processing of credit extension
- Renewing the overdraft ceiling annually
- Easy withdrawal from and depositing in the account
- Receiving a cheque book.
Beneficiaries from the overdraft account
- All entities and projects of whatever activity or line of business
- Entrepreneurs and individuals who own trading and industrial establishments
For more information please visit any of our branches or contact us at the following address:
Tel: +963 11 229 00 000